USEFUL TIPS FOR SAVING MONEY
In the previous article we mentioned a number of useful tips in order to “stretch” the budget.
Here are some more:
1) During the summer, buy your fruit and vegetable crop fields, not only get better prices but also get better quality and freshness in the product.
2) Purchase water in gallons, not in small packages, as the cost of packaging is more expensive the item.
3) Avoid buying coffee every morning, you will save about $ 100 a year.
4) If you purchase cash (cash) and not on credit (funded), with money in hand will achieve a significant discount.
5) If you decide to have a pet at home (like a dog or cat), note that it will cost between 1,000 and 1,500 per year (depending on size of animal), including food, vaccinations, vet visits, etc.
6) When it is over the content of your products in spray, buy the package that says “refill”, and save yourself the cost of the original container.
7) In many countries, where day-old bread left over, do not dispose of the trash can, but it heated in the oven, which leaves it crisp and tasty.
8) Use a sharp knife to peel the fruit and make it to the edge of the shell, you get more pulp.
9) If you are ready to board, plug in the appliance, take up the matter, and to complete the task, unplug it immediately. The boards use a lot of electricity.
10) Clean the house regularly vacuum, filters in the dryers and other appliances, will increase its life.
Until next time.