take the plane to Madrid, with an economy class tickets
A bit of humor.
A Galician take the plane to Madrid, with an economy class tickets. When he takes the plane is the first class seats and seeing that these are much more comfortable, decides to sit.
The flight attendant checks her ticket and tells her the Galician economy class seat.
The Galician replies
- I’ll sit here until you reach Madrid “and nobody moves me.”
Frustrated, the flight attendant goes into the cabin and report the problem.
The copilot goes and talks to the Gallegaa, but she responds:
- I’ll sit here all the way to Madrid and … SAY NO MORE …..
The Copilot does not cause problems so it is removed.
The Captain says his wife is Galician and he can take over the
problem. So he goes and whispers in his ear.
The Galician immediately gets up and says:
- Thank you – … “embraces the Captain” and goes to her seat in economy class.
The co-pilot and hostess in astonishment asked the Captain …
- ¿¿¿¿¿What did the Galician …???
- I told him that those seats are not going to Madrid.